26/08/13: IDT’s gBlocks Are Now Even Longer – Up to 750 bp
This is great news for Synthetic Biologists and anyone who is looking for a great, inexpensive alternative to cloning. You have got to hand it to IDT for raising their game here and getting this excellnet product to market.
Anyway, here is the news: gBlocks® Gene Fragments are now available in lengths up to 750 bp, enabling assembly of an ~1.4 kb construct using only 2 gBlocks Gene Fragments.
- Need to introduce several modifications into your gene?
- Having trouble finding the right clone in your library?
- Need to humanize or codon optimize your gene?
- Cannot access the source material to clone your gene by PCR?
gBlocks® Gene Fragments provide the ease and flexibility needed for gene construction at a much lower price than for cloned synthetic genes.
- Sequence-verified, double-stranded DNA fragments
- Size: 125–750 bp
- Shipped in 4–7 working days