Integrated DNA Technologies, better known as IDT (www.idtdna.com), is the world’s leading supplier of custom oligonucleotides. Over 77,000 customers worldwide trust IDT for dependable products of the highest quality. Since July 1st 2008, IDT has operated a production facility in Leuven, Belgium, to service the European market.
IDT’s success is based on enhanced product quality, fast turnaround times and excellent technical support.
IDT believe that the first requirement for a scientific researcher is to receive a product of excellent quality. IDT synthesize oligos using a custom-built synthesizer with high coupling efficiency (>99.6%). Every oligo is deprotected and desalted to remove small molecule impurities. Oligos are quantitated twice by UV spectrophotometry to provide an accurate measure of yield. Next to the OD measurements, ALL oligos are quality controlled (QC) checked by mass spectrometry. MALDI-TOF and ESI mass spectrometry, depending on oligo length, are used to resolve all oligonucleotides. All MS spec sheets of your oligos are available at www.idtdna.com at no extra charge.
Although product quality has always been IDT’s first point of focus, the fast delivery of products is also of major importance to many researchers. In addition to improving the quality of custom synthesized DNA, IDT has dramatically shortened turnaround times by offering a variety of expedited services, such as SameDay® oligo synthesis, Rapid HPLCTM purification services, HOTplatesTM and Express DLPTM products. IDT now routinely fulfills large-volume orders consisting of hundreds of thousands of oligonucleotides, while still maintaining quality controls that are second to none.
Next to advanced product quality and fast turnaround times, IDT believe that their technical support suits every customer needs.
- Dedicated technical support representatives at your service
- Live chat on the IDT website
- Technical and educational material freely available on the website
- SciTools software (home built) available on IDT’s website to design and analyze your oligos
- LabLinker software, allowing all orders from one laboratory to be combined, without requiring one person to introduce all the orders into the system. You can then choose to send out orders following your needs (once a week, daily,…) so that orders are grouped, which will decrease your shipping costs.
- Customized IT-solutions for order processing (e.g. large companies, whole departments or core facilities).
IDT offers the broadest possible range of products, all in the area of oligonucleotide synthesis:
- DNA Synthesis and Purification: custom DNA oligos in tubes and plates, Ultramers (QC’d oligos up to 200 bases), more than 100 modifications, many options for purifications.
- RNA Synthesis and Purification: Custom RNA oligos, modifications, purifications.
- Gene Synthesis: custom gene synthesis, with turnaround times between 4-8 days.
- Gene Silencing Products: Dicer substrate RNAi, RNAi duplex oligos, antisense oligos.
Click here to register with IDT.
To learn more about what IDT can do for you, please take a look at the following links:
Full IDT Catalogue
The IDT advantage
IDT is officially represented in Denmark and Sweden by You Do Bio.