- Early Access – 34 MB Custom SureSelect XT Libraries!
Maximum SureSelect XT Custom Library size is now 34 MB. Same library design workflow in eArray – with extended maximum size
2-5 custom ELIDs blended in one library
Early Access available now – contact Peter at You Do Bio for details and pricing
- Support for 6.8Mb of “Plus” content for SureSelect catalog kits.
Design wizard allows users to create supplemental “Plus” libraries for catalog kits while avoiding regions already covered in base catalog library.
- Supplemental Library Wizard changes
Users can now do supplemental or create new libraries by bait tiling using the same wizard. They are also no longer limited to adding same species design to the plus content as the base library.
- Allow bait tiling design regions to be extended 3’ and 5’.
Custom extension of the design regions to cover additional bases at the ends of the interval.
- Interval Finder Enhancements.
Users can search and design bait libraries within one workflow. eArray also reports unfound items and allows found regions to be reported in bed format.
- Provide design details coverage early on in the design process — in draft and review status.
eArray will provide users coverage early on in the design process.
- Provide an additional bait tiling file to elaborate coverage details.
Faster and more scalable bait tiling and we provide additional files to closely track the fate of input region given by user.
- Allow Supplemental and Combined Libraries to be used in Collaboration Workspace
Supplemental and Combined library creation is now extended to Collaboration workspace to enable researchers work together in creation of a custom design.