Agilent have just announced the release their new SureSelect Human All Exon design – the SureSelect Human All Exon 50Mb.
The new design is the most comprehensive exon capture kit available on the market. The new kit expands on Agilent’s current exon kit with additional validated content, developed by the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute. Derived through deep RNA sequencing, the new design encompasses coding exons annotated by the GENCODE project as well as CCDS and RefSeq databases and incorporates exonic regions and non-coding RNAs to provide a capture size of approximately 50Mb.
The new kit comes with the quality, robustness and performance customers have come to expect from Agilent’s SureSelect products.
- Largest exon capture kit on the market – target approximately 50Mb with only 3ug input gDNA
- Designed with the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute
- High capture specificity and coverage provides efficient sequencing and accurate SNP/variant calling
- Most complete representation of the exome available (99% of CCDS and 97% of RefSeq)
- The new kits should be available to order by Friday August 6th
SureSelect Human All Exon 50Mb – Product Page – Overview
SureSelect Human All Exon 50Mb – Product Page – Details & Specifications