Detect Genetic Variations with the Surveyor® Mutation Detection Kit
Surveyor® Mutation Detection Kits provide a simple and robust method to detect mutations and polymorphisms in DNA. For many labs it is the method of choice for analysis of genome editing experiments (CRISPR/Cas9, TALEN, ZNFs, etc.).
- Detect base-substitution and insertion/deletion mismatches
- Identify mutations in DNA fragments up to 3.5 kb in a single reaction
- Quickly determine the number of mutations from the number of cleavage products
- Detect rare variant alleles (as few as 1 in 32) in pooled samples
- Use with various analysis platforms