Agilent have announced the release of Agilent Genomic Workbench 6.5, which includes analysis capabilities supporting the new SurePrint G3 CGH+SNP Arrays. This feature allows the CGH+SNP arrays to be used for simultaneous detection of copy number changes and copy neutral LOH/UPD in the same workflow.
Exciting new features in the AGW 6.5 release:
- Ability to analyze Agilent CGH+SNP microarray data to identify and visualize copy number and copy-neutral LOH calls side-by-side.
- Easy installation and on demand data download allows users to install fully functional AGW6.5 in less than 30 minutes.
- Agilent Literature search CytoScape plug-in allows user to design custom microarrays around biological context of interest through eArrayXD.
- Entire Agilent SNP data set is available for download and search for designing custom CGH+SNP microarray in eArrayXD.
- Genotypes of 5 HapMap reference samples are pre-loaded for usage in DNAAnalytics.
- More efficient QC reporting of Target Enrichment data in workflow mode.