Agilent are offering existing users of their microplate barcode labeler a 25% trade up option. If you are interested in this, or just in a microplate barcode labeler in general, please contact You Do Bio.
What does the Agilent Microplate Labeler offer?
- Enhanced repeatability and reliability: Extended MTBA (Mean Time Between Assists)
- Crisper images: 600 dpi high resolution print
- Range of symbologies: 1D and 2D symbols
- High flexibility: print and apply up to four labels per plate with two convenient automated placement positions
- High throughput: four seconds per label
- Durability: labels can withstand reagents (including DMSO) and temperatures from
-80°C to 100°C
- Automation option: combine labeler with the Agilent BenchCel Microplate Handler to create a Print-and-Apply Workstation