Agilent CytoGenomics is Agilent’s new easy to use cytogenetics software tool for processing, analyzing and reporting of copy number and copy-neutral changes such as LOH and UPD generated with Agilent SurePrint G3 CGH-only and CGH+SNP microarray platforms.
CytoGenomics is designed to import raw TIFF images generated from the Agilent array scanner, run Feature Extraction and perform analysis through customizable workflows. In addition, the user can store sample information, review analyzed aberration data, annotate and edit aberrations and generate signed off reports on processed samples.
CytoGenomics supports an enterprise server/client model for concurrent usage and collaboration. With strong analysis algorithms, data visualization, data management and reporting functionality, CytoGenomics software extends the Agilent microarray based product offerings into a complete cytogenetic research solution.
Exciting features in Agilent CytoGenomics 1.0 release:
- Ability to upload and analyze Agilent SurePrint G3 CGH-only and CGH+SNP microarray data
- Simple workflow from TIFF image upload to sample review
- Customizable Cyto Report
- Ability to upload UCSC genome tracks
- Ability to review, edit and annotate aberrations
- Comparing multiple samples
- User/Role management (Technician, Scientist, Admin)
- Genotypes of 5 HapMap reference samples are pre-loaded
- Logging of data upload, FE, data analysis, QC metrics and aberration editing
- Full integration of FE 10.10 (supports CGH+SNP microarrays) within CytoGenomics
- Easy installation of client/server in less than 10 minutes
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions available