Agilent Technologies invites you to a two day Real Time PCR training course conducted by Dr. Kristina Lind at the TATAA Biocenter.
Please note: place numbers are limited to 12, so you are encouraged to register early to avoid disappointment.
· A mixture of seminars and laboratory practicals
· The principles of Real Time PCR
· An explanation of absolute and relative quantification
· Applications for quantitative and qualitative analysis
· The principles of primer/probe design
· Optimization and Validation
· Quality control of template
· Introduction to MIQE guidelines
· Data Analysis
When & Where:
TATAA Biocenter, Gothenburg, Sweden
Thursday 17th and Friday 18th March 2011, 9:00am-5:00pm
2-day course is 5000 SEK/4200 DKK/480 Euros (+VAT) per person.
Fee includes course material, lunch and refreshments (accomodation cost not included)