Resazurin Cell Viability Assay is a Reliable, Sensitive and Easy-to-use Fluorescent Assay that detects Cellular Metabolic Activity.
Resazurin (7-Hydroxy3H-phenoxazin-3-one 10-oxide) is a blue dye, which is non-fluorescent until it is irreversibly reduced to the pink colored and highly red fluorescent resorufin by dehydrogenase enzymes in metabolically active cells. Learn more >
Advantages and Features
- Relevant Cost-Savings: prices start at 79€ / kr. 589 (25 mL).
- Free Samples available
- Analogous Performance/Specifications than higher Price Products.
- Easy procedure: easy to perform, with minimal handling.
- Really convenient and fast protocol: just one step to results.
- Proven performance in a wide range of cell types, including bacteria, yeast, fungi, protozoa, and cultured mammalian cells.
- Highly Sensitive.
- Versatile: compatible with most used instumentation.
- Risk-free: covered by Canvax™ Quality 100% Guarantee.