Find Out How to Get the 30% Discount
This page describes an exclusive offer – if you’re based in Denmark – for you to ensure a minimum 30% discount on a Molecular Devices absorbance microplate reader. In this exclusive agreement, Molecular Devices will guarantee a 30% discount to anyone who signs up using the form below.
It takes about 30 seconds to “lock in” your discount. However, you need to meet two requirements…
- Be based in a Danish research laboratory
- Register your interest before December 7th 2018. Otherwise you could miss out.
A Chance to
Expand Your Lab’s Capabilities
An absorbance microplate reader is the “workhorse” of many laboratories. It allows researchers to do more work, faster. It also adds technical capabilities, allowing you to collect new types of data. If you’ve been thinking about this for some time already, you’ll probably have a good idea about how an absorbance microplate reader will help your work. You might even have a space in your lab where such an instrument will fit perfectly…
There are many applications that can be run on even a basic absorbance microplate reader:
- Cell Viability
- DNA/RNA Quantitation
- Protein Quantitation
- Microbial Growth
- Enzyme Activity
With Molecular Devices instruments, you get many of these applications with ready-to-go protocols on the instrument’s software.
Why Molecular Devices?
Did you know that Molecular Devices has been making microplate readers since 1987? That long experience has many benefits for users in terms of instrument quality and technical specifications. But there some special features that users receive when they invest in a Molecular Devices instrument. Here are four highlights that you might be interested in:
- PathCheck: PathCheck® Sensor is an award-winning technology that measures the fluid level in every well of a microplate. This allows users to normalize all absorbance values to the same path length. This corrects for pipetting errors and volume differences across a microplate.
- Added bonus of PathCheck – it allows users to check multichannel pipettes for volume errors.
- Micro-Volume Microplate: a high-throughput solution for low-volume measurement of DNA, RNA and protein samples. Up to sixty-four 2 μL samples at a time.
- The Software: SoftMax® Pro software is the gold standard of microplate data analysis software. In a world where many instruments share similar technical specifications, great software makes the difference. User-friendly SoftMax Pro gets you off to a quick start in doing laboratory analysis with over 160 ready protocols.
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance tools are available for regulated laboratories.
- Laboratory Integration: Plate washers and stackers are available for walkaway convenience. Integration with lab robotics from other providers is possible, e.g. Beckman Coulter, Thermo, Hamilton, Agilent etc.
Open Your Analysis Up to Many Types of Sample…
The Molecular Devices range of absorbance readers covers all kinds of samples in your lab:
- Single drops (0.5µl)
- Multiple drops (e.g. up to 64 drops of 2µL)
- 96-well microplates
- 384-well microplates
From low- to high-throughput, there is a reader that suits your needs.
What Molecular Devices Absorbance Readers are Covered by this Offer?
All of them.
The 30% discount offer covers all Molecular Devices microplate readers, including the SpectraMax ABS or ABS Plus, SpectraMax QuickDrop, EMax Plus, VersaMax, SpectraMax 190, or SpectraMax Plus 384.
What Happens Once You’ve Applied for Your Discount?
After filling in the contact form below you will be contacted by the Danish representative of Molecular Devices to discuss your requirements. All discussions about your needs will be with Molecular Devices.
As you would expect, you will also be able to run an instrument demo before you decide whether you want to purchase.
You risk nothing: if you decide not to purchase an instrument, that’s totally fine. No hard sell, no hidden prices. We just hope you get an instrument that enhances your work and moves your projects forward.
Fill in this Form to
Lock In Your 30% Discount
Please fill in your name and email address.
If you have any extra questions, need to arrange a lab demo, etc. please include that in your message below.
Get in touch if you have any additional questions about this offer.
- Call or text Peter on +45 25 57 38 76
- Email Peter on email@example.com
Where to Get More Information
The Molecular Devices website is a great resource to learn about their absorbance instruments. You can get all the information you need right here.
Terms and Conditions
Purchase is subject to Molecular Devices standard terms and conditions of sale. Get up to 30% discount off the current list price of a new single-mode absorbance microplate reader from Molecular Devices. Offer includes the SpectraMax ABS or ABS Plus, SpectraMax QuickDrop, EMax Plus, VersaMax, SpectraMax 190, or SpectraMax Plus 384. The exact percentage discount will depend on the model of microplate reader being purchased, and your currency. Valid September 25, 2018 through December 7, 2018. Purchase order must reference promotion code EU-SMA30-Q418 and must be received by December 7, 2018 for delivery by December 21, 2018. The offer does not include any other options and accessories and applies to standard parts only. The offer does not include shipping and handling, installation or training. This promotion cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. No substitutions or swap outs are allowed. The offer is not convertible to cash. Offer is not valid for standing orders. All prices exclude local tax which is the responsibility of the customer. This offer is valid only to customers in Europe when buying directly from Molecular Devices. Delivery terms are FCA (Free Carrier) Seller’s shipping facility (Incoterms 2010). Offer void where prohibited. All Molecular Devices products are for research use only. Other restrictions may apply. For our full standard terms and conditions of sale, please visit our website.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Great lab tools lead to great science.