These FluidX GeneFix™ Saliva Collection devices are designed to integrate and fit many robotic machines using a wide range of chemistries. The tube choices offer 1-D and 2-D bar coding with common code functions and sealing caps that can be auto de-capped and designed within available industry standard racking systems.
GeneFiX™ is an easy to use DNA saliva collection device that stabilizes DNA long term. These GeneFix™ DNA saliva collectors are for 2ml saliva sample options. For 1ml saliva sample options, see our related products.
The collector is pre-filled and has a simple screw-on funnel for simple saliva delivery directly into the non-toxic stabilization buffer. The saliva collection tube clearly indicates the volume of saliva required. After sample is collected, funnel is removed and cap replaced.
The unique funnel design prevents flow back and the device is fully specified for sample transport and storage.
- Economic, easy to use integrated DNA stabilization buffer
- Unique funnel design prevents spillages or buffer flow back
- DNA stabilized at room temperature for at least 60+ months*
- DNA yields maintained for 60+ months* at room temperature
- Total DNA yields exceeding 180 ng/µl**
- Compatible with most Manual and HT Isolation kits (Requires Proteinase K)
- 1D and 2D printed codes with auto de-capping capability
- Fully tested on most downstream processing techniques
- Suitable for field, home use and clinic-based sampling
- Collection tube specified to 95kPa for leak proof mailing
* In ongoing and continued rigorous testing. ** Quantified by Picogreen”